Sunday 10 May 2015

USA: Pedophilia in Biddeford - 1, 5, 7 May 2015


TheTruth | I was abused by a former Biddeford Police Officer

Published on May 1, 2015

The experience of being abused has haunted me for many years. But what's haunting me more is a tsunami of allegations and a system that's making it extremely difficult for people to come forward to justice to prevail.

"Randy (de-)Seever"


Biddeford City Council Endorsing BPD Leadership


Published on May 5, 2015

I don't think I'll sleep tonight. I simply can't process the conduct by some, but not all, of the City's administration tonight. I tried my best not to get emotional, but it was hard. So many people are suffering, directly and indirectly, as a result of sexual abuse at the hands of the Biddeford Police Department. There continues to be no action taken. Yes, some action was taken in regards to registered sex offenders but even that was only after I confronted one of my abusers myself, which was very painful.

I will not give up and I only feel more determined. I will do everything in my power to make sure that everyone involved is held accountable to the absolutely fullest extend of the law. And that includes people sitting in those chambers tonight as well as people that lacked the courage to attend. A lot of secrets have been kept for a long time, and perhaps people are naive to think they still remain locked away, but I'm done waiting for good people to do the right thing and I'm going to double down on the effort to seek justice and healing.

Every day I wake up worried another person will commit suicide or be abused. Apparently that's not top of mind for the majority of City leadership in Biddeford. It's ironic, that in their effort to preserve their own self interest, I believe some of them are not destined to find themselves on the receiving end of lawsuits and jail time.

Thank you, all, for your ongoing support. Together we can help so many people heal - even in the face of headwinds from Alan Casavant, Keith Jacques (who's brother is on the police commission), and whatever councillors are not pushing to do what's right.



All We Need Is Five Votes


Published on May 7, 2015

If you want to help survivors of sexual abuse here is a clear call to action.

If you agree that suspending the Chief and Deputy Chief will help ensure victims feel comfortable coming forward then please take a couple minutes to watch this video and take action! #FiveVotes



Article: When entrepreneur Matt Lauzon raised allegations against a former Biddeford police officer on social media, he never expected the groundswell he'd unleash.

Matt Lauzon looks out from his childhood home in Biddeford. When he was a teen, he says, Biddeford police officer Stephen Dodd would park nearby and flash his lights to intimidate him and to remind him he was being watched.


No comments:

Post a Comment